Never talk with strangers

Felicia says:
... Abre los ojos ...
tim says:
ok y luego???
Felicia says:
hey
tim says:
hey!
Felicia says:
i'm 21/f your a male right?
tim says:
mmm, who R U?
Felicia says:
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
tim says:
I have no idea who are you...so, who are you¿?
Felicia says:
I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics if ya wanna check them out go http://www.freecamlink.net/hchh tell me what ya think
tim says:
I don´t think so, but thanks!!!
Felicia says:
I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
tim says:
nice to meet you... Felicia
Felicia says:
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
tim says:
I don´t feel like I wanna see you right now... but is cool if you wanna talk
Felicia says:
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
tim says:
not really... unless you look like a freak, jejejeje
Felicia says:
Ok go to http://www.freecamlink.net/a2vzq and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" orange button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.
tim says:
circus kind
Felicia says:
fill out your contact information and then on the next page...
tim says:
jajajaja... you´r not reading!!!
Felicia says:
fill out your cc info baby for verification ONLY, their card will not be charged.
tim says:
baby, I´m going to block you!!!
good bye!!!
Felicia says:
What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
tim says:
ok, a second chance.... ( men, so esay to please)
Felicia says:
Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!
tim says:
could you clean my roon, is a musst!!
Felicia says:
Ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam, you should get some minutes from my cam site so you can spend time with me sexy!!!
tim says:
what are you talking about¿¿???
Felicia says:
try again sweetie...Ok go to http://www.freecamlink.net/a2vf7 and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" orange button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.
tim says:
so your job is talk with guys like foreverer???
Felicia says:
k you in yet babe??
tim says:
hey, good look...
Felicia says:
try again sweetie...Ok go to http://www.freecamlink.net/a2u9s and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" orange button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.
tim says:
oh, my God!!! how much did they paid you!!!

Comentarios

Tim ha dicho que…
Please, don´t clik at websides. Just read it and enjoy it!

Entradas populares